- 2003: graduated from the Institut des Arts de Diffusion (IAD) in Louvain-La-Neuve.
- 2004: first documentary in Niger: « Tchissete, the mirror of the Tuareg » .
- 2005-2006: student at the University of the Arts in Berlin (section: experimental mediadesign)
- 2006-2007: director for an audiovisual company, “Murmure Media”, active in arousing critical faculty.
- February 2008: internship at the Greenpeace office of Montreal
- 2008: winner of a Canadian contest for traveling videasts, « Müvmedia 2008 ».
- 2009: master degree in environmental issues
- September 2010: his 2nd long feature, « A cycle of fences » was finished. Production: Canvas (VRT)
Lately, creation of a production company called “Grizzly Films”.