Information document according to Art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003
According to the Italian Law (Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30th, 2003 – “Code relating to the protection of personal data”), Zelig soc.coop.r.l. informs you that your personal data are collected solely for the purpose of managing the contractual obligations regarding your participation in ZeLIG's activities.
Under the terms of Article 13 of Legislative Decree No.196/2003, we would like to give you the following information:
- the body entitled to handle the personal data collected is ZeLIG soc.coop.r.l.;
- information will be treated both on computer and manually, and will receive maximum reserve, in accordance with Article 9 of the above law;
- you may exercise your rights at any time in respect of the person responsible for data-handling, according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is reproduced below in its entirety, for your convenience;
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or personal data concerning him or her, even though it may not yet have been recorded, and to have it communicated in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and the methods of the treatment;
c) the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the owner, the people responsible and the appointed representative according to Article 4, paragraph 2;
e) the people or categories of people to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed State area representatives, managers or people given specific tasks.
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
a) updates or corrections of the data or, if it should concern him or her, additions to the data;
b) cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data treated in breach of the law, including the data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently treated;
c) a declaration that the operations referred to a) and b) have been brought to the notice, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or broadcast, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared with the right being safeguarded.
4. The person concerned is entitled to oppose, entirely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of personal data regarding him or her, even though data collection may be pertinent;
b) to the treatment of personal data regarding him or her for the purposes of sending publicity or direct sales material or for carrying out market or commercial advertising research.